From Om <bigosma...@gmail.com>
Subject [MENTOR] Re: JIRA email notifications not working
Date Mon, 25 Jun 2012 18:56:41 GMT
Mentors,

What is the process to have INFRA prioritize and fix this issue?  Right
now, it remains in the 'Unassigned' bucket.  I guess no one has taken a
look at it yet.

   - INFRA-4937 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-4937> Apache
   Flex - JIRA email notifications not
working<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-4937>

It is very important that we get email notifications when JIRA tickets are
updated.  It is not feasible to manually keep checking tickets once in a
while.

Thanks,
Om