From Om <>
Subject Badge installer
Date Wed, 13 Jun 2012 21:15:38 GMT
On Mon, Jun 11, 2012 at 3:59 AM, Tomasz MaciÄ…g | Fuse Collective <> wrote:

> Two versions of install badge.
> http://clients.fusecollective.**com/flex/flex_sdk_builder_**badge_v1.jpg<>
> http://clients.fusecollective.**com/flex/flex_sdk_builder_**badge_v2.jpg<>
> V1 is consistent with look of the app so it's my recommendation to use
> that one. Let me know how you want assets and I'll attach them to JIRA.
> If you want to use one of the badge makers (or use template) it will look
> fine too. From what I can tell they will have different install button and
> bigger dark stroke. I can prepare 300x300 png without install button and
> stroke so you can use it as bg.

Here is how it looks made with badge template from adobe website:

Tomasz, looks like V1 is favored by most people.  I am not quite sure about
using V1 with Adobe's badge template.  But I am okay with it if others want
it.  Lets go with this option for now.

Any chance we get the font you used?  The text on the badge needs to be
changed (because of trademark restrictions) Also, we want to be able add
some messaging about the version of the SDK.  Right now it is 4.8.0 which
might change in future.  That should be something we change dynamically
from a config file.

Thanks for the great work as usual!