From Om <bigosma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Badge installer
Date Fri, 15 Jun 2012 17:35:05 GMT
Tomasz,

This looks very good!  Couple of things:

1.  The word 'Builder' has a typo.  It says 'Bulder'.
2.  Have you tried adding other language strings?  It would be nice to
support multiple languages.
3.  I know we discussed this in the past, but is there an FXG version of
our logo?  I guess that could cut down the download size.

Other than that, this should work just fine.  When you get a chance, please
attach the source, assets etc. the JIRA ticket
(FLEX-61<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLEX-61>
)

Thanks,
Om