From Om <bigosma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: State of affairs after JIRA import
Date Tue, 19 Jun 2012 18:21:57 GMT

> > Can you please give us all an update of the state of affairs after the
> > weekend JIRA import?  I saw a few exchanges, but it is unclear as to
> where
> > we are now.
> The import file we gave them was imported, but the attachments file was not
> usable on Linux so there are no attachments.  The import file only
> contained
> SDK, DMV and Automation bugs, and only up until January 30, 2012 or so.

I see quite a few other sub-projects from the Adobe Flex bugbase that might
be relevant to us:

ASC, BlazeDS, Cairngorm(?), Flex Compiler Modules, Flex Documentation,
FlexPMD(?) and FlexUnit.
What are the plans for these?

> > Also, for any outstanding issues in the JIRA import process, can you
> please
> > open JIRA tickets to track them?  It is hard to track the various
> problems
> > (missing tickets, duplicate tickets, etc.) found in the various email
> > threads.   This will help people pick tasks and work on them.
> Personally, unless there is some major issue, I'm done with the JIRA work.
> I don't think it has to be perfect, but if someone like you cares, feel
> free.
> >

>From your exchanges with Justin, it sounded that there are quite a few
outstanding issues, like duplicates and missing bugs.  That is what I was
asking about.  If you think there is no widespread issues with the import
process, I believe you :-)

> > Anything more than 10 such instances, I would like to build a tool :-)
> > Would there be interest/need for such a tool?
> Not sure it is worth it, but it is up to you.

I will wait for longer to see if we get more complaints about missing
bugs.