From Om <>
Subject State of affairs after JIRA import
Date Mon, 18 Jun 2012 09:01:29 GMT

Can you please give us all an update of the state of affairs after the
weekend JIRA import?  I saw a few exchanges, but it is unclear as to where
we are now.

Also, for any outstanding issues in the JIRA import process, can you please
open JIRA tickets to track them?  It is hard to track the various problems
(missing tickets, duplicate tickets, etc.) found in the various email
threads.   This will help people pick tasks and work on them.

I am particularly interested in the SOAP api for JIRA that Alex mentioned.
How can someone get access to it?  I am planning to build a quick and dirty
app that will find duplicates, missing issues etc. between the Adobe Flex
and Apache Flex repositories.  This tool could also set the votes to a bug
by parsing out the comments field to which it was copied during the import
process (if JIRA exposes the required APIs)

Anything more than 10 such instances, I would like to build a tool :-)
Would there be interest/need for such a tool?

BTW, thanks to everyone who helped with this bug import.  This step brings
us even more closer to becoming a full fledged project.