From Dave Fisher <>
Subject Re: [MENTOR] New website
Date Tue, 26 Jun 2012 18:44:44 GMT

On Jun 26, 2012, at 8:20 AM, Greg Reddin wrote:

> On Tue, Jun 26, 2012 at 9:59 AM, Dave Fisher <> wrote:
>> I'm willing to help with conversion to the Apache CMS which can handle templates,
ssi and direct copying of any files. The Perl / Markdown system can be used to control pouring
text into wherever it is needed. is an interesting example. It appears dynamic,
but is a static page republished every hour.
> I think we're already using the CMS, right?

Yes. I should have been more clear - conversion of the new design to be compatible with the
CMS workflow and possible continued use of Markdown for text content. Changes to the cms templates
and perl modules.

View raw message