From Tink <f...@tink.ws>
Subject Re: Apache SDK to Flash Builder - anyone what to help out with design?
Date Sat, 02 Jun 2012 22:27:02 GMT

> It looks fine to me.
> BTW. Over state did not have different gradient color. Only stroke color was changed
from grey to white.

Ah sorry I missed that, I've added one that has a white border too, which is definitely my
fav.

Om is this stuff useable for you? Some bits like the ProgressBar I thought it would be a good
chance to think about implementing a Spark version. It works for this scenario, but more work
is needed on some classes to make them truly useable component/layouts, and the code needs
tidying up.

http://tink.ws/apache/makebuilder_ui_skins.html

Tink