From Peter Andreas Moelgaard <ad...@petermolgaard.com>
Subject Re: [OT] another future of Flex talk
Date Wed, 20 Jun 2012 16:46:54 GMT
Im currently based in APAC and as such generally out of reach of NA based timed events...

Organizing a spoken words and preso would be to tremendous value to ensuring a more comfortable
state of mind among Flex engineers and Flex dependent org's in general...

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 20, 2012, at 20:09, JP Bader <jp@zavteq.com> wrote:

> If you'd like a Connect meeting setup, just use someone's lappy and we
> could record the session?  I'd be happy to offer up the CFUG's
> connect.  Let me know.
>
> JP
>
> On Wed, Jun 20, 2012 at 7:09 AM, Peter Andreas Moelgaard
> <admin@petermolgaard.com> wrote:
>> I for one would be very interested in any way it could come across my path.. We are
a lot of people who could use some speaking from the horses own mouth (pardon the expression,
it was for all purposes intended positively and encouraging)

>> Sent from my iPhone
>>
>> On Jun 20, 2012, at 18:47, Justin Mclean <justin@classsoftware.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,

>>> Probably not possible given the short notice (and time zone may not be suitable
for everyone) but see what I can do. If there's enough interest I can do a repeat online.