From Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: Flex June Report
Date Tue, 12 Jun 2012 03:38:13 GMT

On Jun 11, 2012, at 5:58 AM, Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:

> Hi Alex,
>
> On Tue, Jun 5, 2012 at 8:09 AM, Alex Harui <aharui@adobe.com> wrote:
>> ...We don’t have to post to the incubator status this month, but here’s a quick
rundown of where I think we are....

> According to http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/ReportingSchedule a
> report is due indeed, at http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/June2012
>
> -Bertrand (still mostly traveling this week, unpredictable response times)

I think there was one out of sequence. I do see movement. I'm actually interested in the approach
to generating static pages from an existing set of JIRA issues. I must admit that my reasons
are entirely selfish.

Anyway the Board meeting is slightly more than a week away and the IPMC is actively reviewing
podling reports.

Regards,
Dave