From "Guthmann, Scott" <sguthm...@on3solutions.com>
Subject RE: Automated UI Tester for ActionScript
Date Thu, 21 Jun 2012 16:16:08 GMT
Mike L:

> You want me to elucidate all of the new problems Adobe should be solving to gain market
share? Don't you already pay someone for that?

When you explained to Adobe that it would be a bad idea simply stop development on the Flex
SDK and instead donate it to this Apache Project, Adobe took your advice. Then, a few thousand
of us [and counting] joined this project and began donating our time and expertise. I am saying
that asking you for your advice on business strategy isn't a bad idea. You do appear to be
authoritative on this subject to Adobe and also influential to the several thousand people
on this list, anyway. Maybe they should pay you because they have found merit in your advice
before.