From "Guthmann, Scott" <sguthm...@on3solutions.com>
Subject RE: Review after first months of Apache Flex, new guidelines and keeping Flex alive
Date Tue, 05 Jun 2012 17:38:11 GMT
> "Will we be able to keep Flex alive from its migration period from Adobe to Apache?"
Rafael: I moderate the Apache Flex Developers linked in group: http://www.linkedin.com/groups/Apache-Flex-Developers-4296888/about
Your question is better posted at this alternate location as the participants on this [high-volume
flex-dev@incubator.apache.org] list are all committed to doing what is needed to make Apache
Flex successful. All the communications are ideally on this single subject. We have had some
interesting and spirited debates about Apache Flex on this linkedin group & various evangelist
level, architect level and other Flex developers have had a good time debating the options
available to developers today.