From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: Review after first months of Apache Flex, new guidelines and keeping Flex alive
Date Tue, 05 Jun 2012 07:20:24 GMT
Hi,

> Just a short question ... what problems are you actually having with Jira? Is it the
availability of an instance? The migration of Issues allready reported to Adobe?
It's the migration. Infrastructure have recently upgraded to a newer version of JIRA and Alex
has supplied then with a new dump that should be compatible with it.  As all Apache project
use the same instance of JIRA there's only limited times (only weekends?) when this very large
import can be done.

>  For me the change of Flex mooving to Apache offers more chances than risks.
Agree there. Having a community of very smart developers being able to commit to it is positive
change.

Thanks,
Justin