From "christofer.dutz@c-ware.de" <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject AW: Metadata containing SDKs minimal playerglobal version?
Date Fri, 29 Jun 2012 09:32:18 GMT
I guess the build.properties will not be part of the official distribution, will it?

Chris

Von: christofer.dutz@c-ware.de [mailto:christofer.dutz@c-ware.de]
Gesendet: Freitag, 29. Juni 2012 11:21
An: flex-dev@incubator.apache.org
Betreff: Metadata containing SDKs minimal playerglobal version?

Hi,

I am currently testing the latest FDK snapshot with Flexmojos. For this I'm deploying the
FDK as Maven artifacts. Up till now my algorithm for generating the dependencies simply found
out which playerglobal version were shipped within a sdk and automatically added the minimal
version as a dependency to the framework. As the Apache SDKs are no longer shipping the playerglobals
and the runtimes, is there another way to get this information? Is there any metadata like
the flex-sdk-description.xml that contains this? If not how about adding this information
to that file. I think there should be several tools that could evaluate this and give their
users valuable error information.

Chris

[ C h r i s t o f e r  D u t z ]

C-Ware IT-Service