From "christofer.dutz@c-ware.de" <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject AW: AW: Distinguishing Adobe from Apache SDKs?
Date Wed, 27 Jun 2012 16:24:18 GMT
Hi,

well the work Adobe would need seems to be minimal. We would at least need them to deploy
their playerglobal and airglobal swcs to maven central. I think Apache could volunteer to
do that for them :-) I doubt uploading Binaries of the FlashPlayer and Air runntime for the
multiple different operating systems is something that has to be done. I'm currently absolutely
fine with deploying them in my compaines local repo.

My SDK generator currently provides this Structure for the Adobe resources:

/com/adobe

/com/adobe/air
/com/adobe/air/airglobal
/com/adobe/air/airglobal/{air-version}
/com/adobe/air/airglobal/{air-version}/airglobal-{air-version}.swc
/com/adobe/air/airglobal/{air-version}/airglobal-{air-version}.pom
/com/adobe/air/runtime/{air-version}
/com/adobe/air/runtime/{air-version}/runtimte-{air-version}.pom
/com/adobe/air/runtime/{air-version}/runtimte-{air-version}-linux.uexe
/com/adobe/air/runtime/{air-version}/runtimte-{air-version}-mac.zip
 /com/adobe/air/runtime/{air-version}/runtimte-{air-version}-win.exe

/com/adobe/flash
/com/adobe/flash/playerglobal
/com/adobe/flash/playerglobal/{flashplayer-version}
/com/adobe/flash/playerglobal/{flashplayer-version}/playerglobal-{flashplayer-version}.swc
/com/adobe/flash/playerglobal/{flashplayer-version}/playerglobal-{flashplayer-version}.pom
/com/adobe/flash/playerglobal/{flashplayer-version}
/com/adobe/flash/playerglobal/{flashplayer-version}/runtimte-{flashplayer-version}.pom
/com/adobe/flash/playerglobal/{flashplayer-version}/runtimte-{flashplayer-version}-linux.uexe
/com/adobe/flash/playerglobal/{flashplayer-version}/runtimte-{flashplayer-version}-mac.zip
 /com/adobe/flash/playerglobal/{flashplayer-version}/runtimte-{flashplayer-version}-win.exe

But currently I'm deploying everything I can find in the SDKs
Every time a new Version of AIR or the Flashplayer is released it would be enough to publish
only the playerglobal and airglobal.

Chris

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----