From "christofer.dutz@c-ware.de" <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject AW: Distinguishing Adobe from Apache SDKs?
Date Tue, 26 Jun 2012 17:34:21 GMT
Hi Alex,

thanks for that ... Indeed this will help. Wonder why I never noticed that. Using that info
I will certainly be able to adjust my generator.
Even if the algorithm for generating the versions will be tricky with Adobes A and B versions.
Can I assume that the Apache Names allways contain the Prefix "Apache"?

Chris

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Alex Harui [mailto:aharui@adobe.com]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 26. Juni 2012 18:51
An: flex-dev@incubator.apache.org
Betreff: Re: Distinguishing Adobe from Apache SDKs?

Can you use flex-sdk-description.xml in the root of the distribution?

I don’t know what a groupId is.

On 6/26/12 9:36 AM, "christofer.dutz@c-ware.de" <christofer.dutz@c-ware.de> wrote:

Hi,

I just checked out the latest 4.8.0 and managed to build it without any problems (100 points
for that guys … It’s not actually something I’m used to ;-) )

After that I wanted to test Flexmojos with that SDK … for that to work, I sent the SDK through
my Mavenizer Tool that deploys any given SDK to my Maven local Repo. This worked great too
☺

The only thing I noticed, was that my Maven artifacts were all called „com.adobe.flex:framework:4.8.0“
… well I guess this should be something more Apache. The problem is that I haven’t found
something on which I can actually reliably distinguish an Adobe from an Apache SDK. Ok …
I know I could have a look at some of the text files, but I think that’s relatively ugly.
So is there any Apache-Indicator that I can reliably use?

And … what groupId should I use? I will have to make Flexmojos accept that, because it does
have some built in checks that I need to adjust for it to accept any other groupId. So if
you would tell me which one … I won’t have to adjust that in the near future ☺

I’m really looking forward to first tests with the 4.8.0.

Chris

[ C h r i s t o f e r  D u t z ]

C-Ware IT-Service
Inhaber