From "christofer.dutz@c-ware.de" <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject Distinguishing Adobe from Apache SDKs?
Date Tue, 26 Jun 2012 16:36:55 GMT
Hi,

I just checked out the latest 4.8.0 and managed to build it without any problems (100 points
for that guys ... It's not actually something I'm used to ;-) )

After that I wanted to test Flexmojos with that SDK ... for that to work, I sent the SDK through
my Mavenizer Tool that deploys any given SDK to my Maven local Repo. This worked great too
:)

The only thing I noticed, was that my Maven artifacts were all called "com.adobe.flex:framework:4.8.0"
... well I guess this should be something more Apache. The problem is that I haven't found
something on which I can actually reliably distinguish an Adobe from an Apache SDK. Ok ...
I know I could have a look at some of the text files, but I think that's relatively ugly.
So is there any Apache-Indicator that I can reliably use?

And ... what groupId should I use? I will have to make Flexmojos accept that, because it does
have some built in checks that I need to adjust for it to accept any other groupId. So if
you would tell me which one ... I won't have to adjust that in the near future :)

I'm really looking forward to first tests with the 4.8.0.

Chris

[ C h r i s t o f e r  D u t z ]

C-Ware IT-Service
Inhaber