From Tomasz MaciÄ…g | Fuse Collective <t.mac...@fusecollective.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] New website content
Date Fri, 29 Jun 2012 10:13:57 GMT
> Based on the prototype that Tomasz had created, I have already started working on the
web page creation.
Are you able to work on that without PSD files with design? I'm planing
to work on finishing designs next week (some polishing need to be done
and there are some things missing).

> Should i build it in flex or HTML and JS?
I'd say definitely HTML5 + JS (HTML5 Boilerplate as starting point).

> How can i share the work i have done with the DEV team as i don't have committing rights
yet?
GitHub could be nice place for that. After finishing implementation it
should be attached to JIRA. You don't have to be committer to donate
this way.

--
Tomasz