From Tomasz Maciąg | Fuse Collective <t.mac...@fusecollective.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] New website content
Date Thu, 28 Jun 2012 08:09:13 GMT
> Open@Adobe content should be under Creative-Commons (CC_BY_SA) so I think
> you don't have to worry to much about copying text.
I think Nicholas was referring to Adobe website not open@adobe. Sadly
there isn't much at http://sourceforge.net/adobe/flexsdk/ which we could
(beside about text)

> I wonder if we can grab an old features list from the old Flex SDK page on
> Adobe's site.  Not the text, but at least the highlighted features...
There are a lot of stuff we could use so this was my initial idea. I've
already asked Alex about possibility of using content form Adobe site
and it seems to be not an easy task and it would require some effort.
I think for now we'll start with what we have right now and we can
always add new pages later on. I'll try to compile some texts about
features because IMO this is must have on start.

--
Tomasz Maciąg
Fuse Collective