From Tomasz Maciąg | Fuse Collective <t.mac...@fusecollective.com>
Subject [MENTOR] New website
Date Tue, 26 Jun 2012 13:31:11 GMT
It's been some time since I posted design propositions for new website
and I'd like to move forward with that subject. First design was clearly
a winner among community but I'm not sure if this is enough for
conclusive decision.
It was sort of lazy consensus (without [LAZY] in subject) but I'd like
to know if it's OK for me to run with this project (especially from
mentors and ppmc members). There are still things that needs to be
figure out. Some people already offered help with implementation so I
want to be sure before we start working.

--
Tomasz Maciąg
Fuse Collective Sp. z o.o.