From Tomasz MaciÄ…g | Fuse Collective <t.mac...@fusecollective.com>
Subject Re: Badge installer
Date Thu, 21 Jun 2012 15:28:54 GMT
Finally I had some time to work on this.
I've added background with logo to FLA as vectors. This eliminated the
need for use 100kb png image. When working on that I've managed to fix
logo so it's now usable as FXG. Somehow direct export form Illustrator
to FXG broke gradients...
Right now the size is about 115kb. I'll cut this down by 50kb tomorrow.
Those 50kb are used by embedded font which use only numerals and dot (11
glyphs) so I can easily replace it by vector symbols in library and
display with AS3.

I've checked the code and localization was already available via
FlashVars (there are comments in HTML).
I'll attach everything tomorrow to JIRA.

Thanks
Tomasz