From sathyamoorthi <sathyamoorthi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Painful story...
Date Mon, 18 Jun 2012 04:51:07 GMT
Hi,

     I knew very well, this is not a place for HTML. That's why i
clearly said "Please don't reply with any HTML codes". I just tried to
say how Flex is good when compare with HTML in lay-outing.
What i did wrong is instead of posting this in flex-users list, i posted
it in flex-dev. I don't know about flex-users list actually. And i
thought you guys take it with smile. I don't really expect this number
of replies.

     Sorry Jeffry, allow my this statement alone.

        One thing is very clear, whatever layout i think i can bring it
in Flex. But in HTML i can't. It is definite failure of HTML. Please
make future HTML better like Flex.

    And please quit this discussion.

-sathyamoorthi.