From Tomasz MaciÄ…g | Fuse Collective <t.mac...@fusecollective.com>
Subject Re: Badge installer
Date Fri, 15 Jun 2012 18:11:07 GMT
> 2.  Have you tried adding other language strings?  It would be nice to
> support multiple languages.
The easiest way to do it is to add additional params to html file. Then
you can embed it on you site with your own lang strings. My only worry
is that we'd have to embed much more characters. I'll examine how this
affects size.
I'll need to clean up code and I'll check this out.

> 3.  I know we discussed this in the past, but is there an FXG version of
> our logo?  I guess that could cut down the download size.
I'm planing to work on size after weekend. I want to tray to import
vector logo to flash. Right now background with logo is loaded
externally from png file but there is no really need for that.
Background can be embedded in flash (as vector or even as jpg). I've
done a lot of size optimization for websites so I'll figure something out.

> hen you get a chance, please
> attach the source, assets etc. the JIRA ticket
I still need to clean up the code and check if everything works fine
(especially if all errors are thrown properly). I'll get back to it
ofter weekend.

Thanks
Tomasz