From Jeffry Houser <jef...@dot-com-it.com>
Subject Re: Painful story...
Date Fri, 15 Jun 2012 15:32:41 GMT

  I don't believe I was being unfriendly.  This is mailing list
explicitly related to building the Apache Flex SDK.  Your experiences /
pains on building HTML apps has no place here.  Nor does a debate on the
merits of HTML/JavaScript Frameworks.

  I'm not saying discussions on HTML or related frameworks are bad; this
just isn't the place for venting nor recommendations.

--
Jeffry Houser
Technical Entrepreneur