From sathyamoorthi <sathyamoorthi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache SDK to Flash Builder - next steps
Date Tue, 12 Jun 2012 06:37:16 GMT
If they make Flash Builder free, that will be awesome. But i know they
won't make it at-least for 2 years. In other case, they should give some
of the testing tools free. like Profiler.

What do you think?

On 6/12/2012 11:47 AM, Justin Mclean wrote:
> Hi,
>
>> is this the same Flash Builder IDE that Adobe is going to donate to Apache?
> Adobe is not donating Flash builder to Apache (and nor do they have any plans to do so
to my knowledge). They are currently working on the next version of Flash Builder (4.7?) which
is currently in pre release and will support the Apache Flex SDK.