From Tomasz MaciÄ…g | Fuse Collective <>
Subject Re: Apache SDK to Flash Builder - next steps
Date Mon, 11 Jun 2012 10:59:18 GMT
Two versions of install badge.

V1 is consistent with look of the app so it's my recommendation to use
that one. Let me know how you want assets and I'll attach them to JIRA.
If you want to use one of the badge makers (or use template) it will
look fine too. From what I can tell they will have different install
button and bigger dark stroke. I can prepare 300x300 png without install
button and stroke so you can use it as bg.

View raw message