From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject JIRA progress (for those not on the infrastructure list)
Date Thu, 07 Jun 2012 08:19:15 GMT
Hi,

This was just sent to the infrastructure list, although Flex in not mentioned I assume we
are part of the backlog of JIRA imports.

"This weekend we will be migrating our JIRA VM to a new ESX host in our cluster.  This host
is far less contended for resources and this will allow us to increase the VMs memory allocation.

The increase of RAM will then allow us to start up the test instance of JIRA and start tackling
the backlog of JIRA imports."

Thanks,
Justin