From Clint Modien <cmod...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Fixing bugs and submitting patches (was: pedal down?)
Date Fri, 22 Jun 2012 15:32:39 GMT
Great… thanks Alex. :)

So what's considered a "good" patch?

- Fixes the bug?
- Doesn't break the Mustella tests?
- Doesn't break the build?

Anything else?

Also… as far as assigning JIRA tickets to myself… should I just leave a comment on a ticket
saying I'm working on it?

Should I check the Adobe ticket for patch files first?

These are the types of questions I was hoping to get into the Developer FAQ.

To update the Developer FAQ should I create a JIRA ticket and submit a patch for the wiki?