From Dasa Paddock <dpadd...@esri.com>
Subject Re: time to help test the release candidate
Date Wed, 27 Jun 2012 15:37:47 GMT
I just ran the latest makeApacheFlexForFlashBuilder.sh and the resulting 4.8 SDK is missing
swfobject.js in the templates/swfobject folder. It's also missing playerProductInstall.swf
as compared to SDK 4.6.0. This means that when I create a new Flex Project based on my 4.8
SDK and try to run it, it fails to run since the swfobject.js is 404.

Should these files be in the SVN trunk or should makeApacheFlexForFlashBuilder.sh download
them?

--Dasa