From "Desai, Ashish S" <>
Subject Contribution to the Apache Flex Project
Date Wed, 27 Jun 2012 15:08:39 GMT
While we know that we are too much involved in the parity release, do we have guidelines for
other developer community to contribute actively to this project?

So far:

1.    There are few defects at - Flex JIRA project. We are not sure how
they get assigned and how is the resolution planned or targeted.

2.    We have seen discussion other than the issues or general questions on the upcoming parity
release, future of flex etc.

It would be great if there is a roadmap on what piece on Apache Flex needs contribution and
where can we as active development community pitch in.

available at