From "Desai, Ashish S" <ashish.s.de...@jpmorgan.com>
Subject RE: [MENTOR] New website
Date Tue, 26 Jun 2012 15:10:59 GMT
I am willing to help as well. Let me know if I can take up some action items in this effort.

Thanks,
Ashish

-----Original Message-----
From: Dave Fisher [mailto:dave2wave@comcast.net]
Sent: Tuesday, June 26, 2012 10:59 AM
To: flex-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: [MENTOR] New website

On Jun 26, 2012, at 6:40 AM, Greg Reddin wrote:

> On Tue, Jun 26, 2012 at 8:31 AM, Tomasz MaciÄ…g | Fuse Collective
> <t.maciag@fusecollective.com> wrote:
>> It was sort of lazy consensus (without [LAZY] in subject) but I'd
>> like to know if it's OK for me to run with this project (especially
>> from mentors and ppmc members). There are still things that needs to
>> be figure out. Some people already offered help with implementation
>> so I want to be sure before we start working.
>
> I'd say go for it. If people have objections to things along the way
> we can raise them at the appropriate time.

I'm willing to help with conversion to the Apache CMS which can handle templates, ssi and
direct copying of any files. The Perl / Markdown system can be used to control pouring text
into wherever it is needed. www.apache.org is an interesting example. It appears dynamic,
but is a static page republished every hour.

Regards,
Dave