From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: Review after first months of Apache Flex, new guidelines and keeping Flex alive
Date Tue, 12 Jun 2012 05:27:33 GMT
Hi,

> Without knowing the current list of issues in detail I tend to agree
> with your view - hence my proposal to dump the current JIRA issues as
> static html files served from an apache.org server.
There is a large number of open issues and lot of issues that were closed and deferred which
probably should be reopened. (IMO)

There'a a lot of valuable information on existing bugs (including fixes that haven't been
implemented) so we do need it accessible somehow.

How easy would s static site if created be searchable?

Thanks,
Justin