From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: JIRA progress (for those not on the infrastructure list)
Date Thu, 07 Jun 2012 22:21:36 GMT
Hi,

> BUT! It is considered very bad form to forward or quote from private emails to a public
list. I'm unsure if these facts about the JIRA configuration are public knowledge.
Sorry no harm was intended and I'll keep that in mind in future.

I don't believe there was anything significant in the email about JIRA configuration and it's
important to the Apache Flex project as we have been waiting 4 months for an import of the
Adobe bug base.

Thanks,
Justin