From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: flex testing architecture
Date Tue, 26 Jun 2012 12:28:51 GMT
Hi,

> I'm having a look to the Flex source code and it seems that Adobe didn't use TDD
That would be my educated guess as well.

> or I don't see the ALL tests.
Not all of the tests have been donated yet. We have the check in tests and the button tests
but the rest are still to come. The button tests are fairly comprehensive. The rest of the
tests should be donated in a few weeks (fingers crossed).

> Is there any documentation explaining how the test architecture/strategy
> works out there?
Alex put some notes up on the wiki, but more info would be helpful I think.

> Is there any plan to mavenize everything?
It's being worked one, search the mailing list for info.

Thanks,
Justin