From Frank Morawietz <Morawi...@mhh-solartechnik.de>
Subject RE: AW: AW: AW: Distinguishing Adobe from Apache SDKs?
Date Thu, 28 Jun 2012 06:12:37 GMT
Hi Alex,

Since you asked for opinions: we are using maven and flexmojos to build our sources, a 'completely'
 mavenized build including playerglobal and airglobal swcs and would help a lot.

All the best

-- frank

Btw, thanks to Christofer for all the work!

-----Original Message-----
From: Alex Harui [mailto:aharui@adobe.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 27, 2012 7:22 PM
To: flex-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: AW: AW: AW: Distinguishing Adobe from Apache SDKs?

On 6/27/12 10:00 AM, "christofer.dutz@c-ware.de" <christofer.dutz@c-ware.de>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I think you got me wrong on the company repo thing.
> The repo is not public. It's just for usage inside the company. So I don't
> think this should be a problem.
> It's just something everybody will have to do over and over again.
I will check, but I think that even internal company re-deployment requires
an agreement from Adobe.

What I'm more curious to hear from others on the list is whether this is
going to be a hurdle for adoption.  If having Adobe publish Maven-friendly
stuff is going to make it tons easier, then I will push to make it happen.

> And I was suggesting to volunteer to publish the artifacts for Apache ... so
> if they have something new
> Apache could offer their services to do it for them, if they want this to
> happen.
Did you mean "Apache" in the first sentence?  I was expecting that part of
Apache Flex's release process would eventually include deploying
Maven-friendly stuff.

--
Alex Harui
Flex SDK Team