From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: [MENTORS] Adobe Pixel Bender as prerequisite
Date Wed, 06 Jun 2012 02:20:18 GMT
Hi,

Free as in no cost or free as in open source and if so what licence?

I could only find this [1], and have no idea if it is current. I a bit vague of exactly want
can and can't be included but the terms of use seem to exclude it being used in the Apache
Flex SDK? eg "only for the purpose of internal development of application programs designed
to function with Adobe products.".

Just out of interest could it be removed? I assumed it's only use in a few places and was
mostly added to speed up transitions between views on mobile????

Thanks,
Justin

1. http://labs.adobe.com/technologies/eula/pixelbender3d.html