From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject JIRA permsissions
Date Sun, 17 Jun 2012 06:51:20 GMT
Hi,

Since the import it looks like I've lost the ability to edit filters and edit issues (looking
at my profile I'm a member of jira-users but that's all). I assume this may effect all existing
committers/people who had edit rights in JIRA.

I also get an error when trying to edit a filter that says I should contact JIRA administrator
and then get another error stating that no JIRA administrator has been set up. If we don't
have a JIRA administrator I'll put up my hand up to be one.

Thanks,
Justin