From george victor <victormanak...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Apache SDK to Flash Builder - next steps
Date Tue, 12 Jun 2012 05:59:48 GMT
Thanks a lot Justin.

Victor

--- On Tue, 12/6/12, Justin Mclean <justin@classsoftware.com> wrote:

From: Justin Mclean <justin@classsoftware.com>
Subject: Re: Apache SDK to Flash Builder - next steps
To: flex-dev@incubator.apache.org
Date: Tuesday, 12 June, 2012, 11:25 AM

Hi,

> Pardon my ignorance, but does this mean that Apache Flex dev community is working on
an IDE for Flex (Flash Builder or something similar) too???
Not that I'm aware of.

Due to changes in the Apache Flex SDK directory structure (mostly to do with licensing ie
we are unable to include them) we need a way of packing up the SDK so it can be used by IDEs
like Flash Builder which expect certain files to be in certain places.

Thanks,
Justin