From Peter Andreas Moelgaard <ad...@petermolgaard.com>
Subject Re: [OT] another future of Flex talk
Date Wed, 20 Jun 2012 12:09:25 GMT
I for one would be very interested in any way it could come across my path.. We are a lot of
people who could use some speaking from the horses own mouth (pardon the expression, it was
for all purposes intended positively and encouraging)

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 20, 2012, at 18:47, Justin Mclean <justin@classsoftware.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
>> It would be great if there's a live stream.
> Probably not possible given the short notice (and time zone may not be suitable for everyone)
but see what I can do. If there's enough interest I can do a repeat online.