From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: Mustella code checked in to SVN
Date Wed, 09 May 2012 05:26:55 GMT
Hi,

Just to be sure I created an new project, did a full check out from SVN, set up the 3 required
environment variables (in env.properties) , ran ant in the top level directory to build the
SDK (which was successful) and then run mini_run again from the command line.

Exactly the same issue occurred, so either there's an issue with my environment (quite possible)
or what checked into SVN is broken.

Can someone else give this a try and see if it works for them.

Thanks,
Justin