From "Michael A. Labriola" <labri...@digitalprimates.net>
Subject RE: Apache Flex structure to be BMS compliant (was Re: Library Versions used in Flex SDK)
Date Thu, 24 May 2012 19:41:54 GMT
>I think the tool refactors implied in tools like Fb or Intellij will be of low impact and
should not be a problem to stop evolution, since is re-structure of the sdk to be a more standard
piece of software... maybe I'm talking from a >feeling that this not should be a huge showstopper.

So, you think Adobe will refactor Flash Builder to make us happy? What about the thousands
of copies in use already that people won't pay to update and won't work with a refactored
sdk?