From "Michael A. Labriola" <labri...@digitalprimates.net>
Subject RE: FalcoJs
Date Fri, 04 May 2012 16:54:53 GMT
>Thanks for the clarification.
>Waiting Falco, in order to contribute to apache flex I just have to checkout the Flex
code and then decide what to do, right?
>have you got any agile tool containing the user stories and the sprint mapping?

Yes, you just check out the code.

However, apache doesn't really work on user stories and sprint mappings directly. This is
an organization of volunteers and volunteers rarely keep contributing when they are told what
to do. Instead, everyone works on the areas they find interesting, asks questions and talks
about those areas here on the list and contributes what they feel are viable changes. The
commiters collectively vote on what to include and release.

Mike