From Aaron Miller <>
Subject RE: Button question
Date Sat, 05 May 2012 20:30:35 GMT
Use the spark DropDownList<>.
From: Brian Zaleski []
Sent: Saturday, May 05, 2012 9:43 AM
Subject: Re: Button question

One of our designers got hooked on the idea of this button:

If you look at that button, it has some rather odd functionality. I'm
wondering if anyone has built anything like this in Flex.

I found a reference to this:

Which *may* work, given the name, but really don't know.

The problem with that Ajax button, is that you can't use a click event
on a Flex button, because every time you click the dropdown, well, you
*click* it...there is no way to tell if you are clicking directly on it,
or if you are doing a pull-down.

Brian Zaleski