From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: Failing build
Date Fri, 18 May 2012 09:35:33 GMT
Hi,

> what is the configuration of env.properties?
env.properties not the issue as far as I can tell, as the build script does a check out from
SVN I've set the environment variables in the Jenkins config.

However as the build script can't currently handle spaces in path or relative paths I'm a
bit stuck.

This almost works:
AIR_HOME=${PROJECT_NAME}/../lib/air
FLASHPLAYER_DEBUGGER=${PROJECT_NAME}/../lib/player/11.1/FlashPlayerDebugger.exe
PLAYERGLOBAL_HOME=${PROJECT_NAME}/../lib/player/11.1/

With this the player global check passes but the compile fails. It looks like it using it
as a relative path.

I've tried ${WORKSPACE} and %WORKSPACE% as well (it's running on windows) and I've fried full
hard coded paths (which contain spaces).

I guess we could extend the Jenkins build script to create env.properties but seems amore
complex way of doing it and we'd probably run into the same issue.

Thanks,
Justin