From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: CI server
Date Tue, 15 May 2012 13:55:36 GMT
Hi,

> If you look in ide/flashbuilder build.xml and
> makeApacheFlexForFlashBuilder.sh you will find code that is doing this for
> flashbuilder.  Sounds like we need something similar.
I was just thinking of using the code (slightly modified) from build_framwork.xml that downloads
needed files, but either way it would need to be checked into trunk.

> I've been sitting on code that finishes the support for env.properties.
That would make Jenkins setup a little bit simpler but is not essential.

> I'd prefer if we could kick off a build every time someone checks
> something in.
We can do that (and it's straight forward - one extra tick box to check) but first off I think
nightly build would be useful and seems to be more how most Apache projects work (I think?).
I'm not sure what free capacity the current build machines have.

> Until we get the kinks in the build system worked out I think the broken
> build mail should just go to a select few

Easy enough to change.

Thanks,
Justin