From Justin Mclean <>
Subject Re: Apache SDK to Flash Builder - anyone what to help out with design?
Date Tue, 29 May 2012 07:56:33 GMT

> Only those two screens needs to be designed or is there more?
Only those. I guess a little about window couldn't hurt either.

>  similar style as in website designs
That sounds good to me.

> From what I can see main screen has:
> - text input
Actually it's a file path that can be entered manually or via the browse button.

> browse
Lets you select the directory the Apache Flex SDK lives in.

> progress bar
Currently this shows file download progress not overall progress.

> Do install log needs to be text only?
Al the moment it is and I can't see any need for anything else.

> Maybe we could use more graphic form or even put those steps in main screen (which will
expand after clicking "more" or "show steps" button). I was thinking about listing all steps
and showing which is finished.
I'll write out the steps or give you a full install log if you need.

View raw message