From Tink <f...@tink.ws >
Subject Re: Apache SDK to Flash Builder - anyone what to help out with design?
Date Wed, 30 May 2012 21:45:33 GMT

On 30 May 2012, at 22:22, Om wrote:

> spark.components.BusyIndicator does exactly what you are
> describing.  In
> fact, it draws the spokes in code as well.  So no need for a graphic.
> Justin has pushed a change into the patch branch that moves the
> component
> out of mobilecomponents.swc and put into spark.swc.
>
> For now, I can add a dependency on mobilecomponents.swc to get that
> component.  Later, when Justin's branch gets integrated, I will
> remove the
> dependency.
>
> In the future, someone can come up with a new skinnable version of
> BusyIndicator as well.  That is for another day!
>
> Thanks,
> Om

The graphic produced by Tomasz doesn't have spokes though, it was made
up of circles. Not sure how close you need to match it.

I do have an skinnable ActivityIndcator (I prefer the name activity as
it can be used for other alternatives than just 'busy') that I can
upload the my whiteboard if your interested in looking at it for use
in this.

Tink