From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: Mustella code checked in to SVN
Date Thu, 10 May 2012 08:29:31 GMT
Hi,

> if you are on Mac or Linux running the Mustella tests will cause issues
> when using env.properties. This is because the Mustella Ant script
> internally calls the compc shell script, which does not take into account
> the env.properties file.
Thanks that's good to know.

I tried setting the environment vars in the shell and  running again but still no luck. Still
got the same error:

command line: Error: default arguments may not be interspersed with other options

Which I assume meas what it say but no idea which args are default args and what are options.

Thanks,
Justin