From Carol Frampton <cfram...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: [MENTOR] source package questions
Date Thu, 31 May 2012 00:02:31 GMT

On 5/30/12 6 :19PM, "Greg Reddin" <gredbug@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Wed, May 30, 2012 at 4:53 PM, Carol Frampton <cframpto@adobe.com>
>wrote:
>> Does this mean that we can include the apache jars that we use in our
>>source package?  How about in our binary package?
>
>My preference would be that these files are downloaded as part of the
>build process. Looking at the list, I'm not sure if they are all still
>available and I'm not sure they are all Apache jars. I guess these are
>dependencies? We'd need to treat them like any other dependency I
>think.

So we currently download the apache jars that we are dependent on other
than the velocity/batik ones that they included in their source kit and we
now include in our source kit.  I'm assuming we don't have to clean up
velocity and batik and we can leave their jars in our source kit since
they had them in their source kit.

Carol