From Carol Frampton <cfram...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Apache SDK to Flash Builder - anyone what to help out with design?
Date Wed, 30 May 2012 12:15:12 GMT

On 5/30/12 6 :38AM, "Tomasz MaciÄ…g | Fuse Collective"
<t.maciag@fusecollective.com> wrote:

>I think I have different and maybe quicker solution (since I'm more used
>to flash pro workflow)
>I've looked inside PSD file and it should be straightforward for me to
>recreate all assets in Flash Pro and give you FLA/swf file (you can link
>elements as desired and use it as library).
>All of elements beside logo and background are simple shapes with
>filters (shadow, gradient, stoke...) so it should much lighter. What do
>you think?

Note that in general a swf file is not source so this is an issue if you
want to distribute the app in the src kit.  We have a couple of other swf
files in the repository which are really asset files as well. I need to
find out somehow/somewhere if those can be treated differently but until I
hear otherwise they aren't allowed.

Carol