From Carol Frampton <>
Subject Re: Apache SDK to Flash Builder - anyone what to help out with design?
Date Tue, 29 May 2012 13:02:29 GMT

On 5/27/12 6 :32AM, "Justin Mclean" <<>>

I made a couple of simple layout changes to the Apache Flex SDK to Flash Builder program.

Anyone with more design skills than me (ie most of you) want to have a go at improving the

Code can be found here (pull request pending):

I think a Apache Flex logo with an arrow point towards A Flash Builder logo might be a nice

Any legal implications re using either the "Flash Builder" logo in an application in an Apache

Yes there are legal implications .  Apache can not use the FlashBuilder logo.

Also, as reported by Christophe, this utility also works for creating an SDK in the structure
IntelliJ can consume so we could consider making it more generic then just FlashBuilder.

Here's a screen shot.

And the install log console window: